The Royal Oak Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Smartphone / iPad users: access the forum with Tapatalk, free!    Info here

Author Topic: Who is running for commission this year?  (Read 1553 times)

RORooster

Re: Who is running for commission this year?
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2019, 01:58:55 PM »

Yeah I'm sure it was him. He said he heard I thought he was rojester. I don't know who that is but he said it was bill Shaw. And he did work for the city. Was he not on the city commission?

All you old people on here are gonna die angry from a heart attack if you don't lighten up a bit.

Nobody can die until your outstanding pension and health care are paid for.

R

Rusty Shackleford

• Bureaucrats, like mobs, don’t respond to reason.
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2019, 09:27:41 AM »

Being on the commission means you are working for the people, not city administration.  What brought crazy-eyed Lauren out of her husbands poop hole?

Sometimes I wish the government would just ban itself. Wrap your heads around that, fellas.

RORooster

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2019, 01:30:10 PM »

Being on the commission means you are working for the people, not city administration.  What brought crazy-eyed Lauren out of her husbands poop hole?

Rusty,

Yes, by ordinance, the commission hires the city manager and can also fire the City manager. This now begs the question of why the City Manager has set a
succession plan in motion and initiated the key personnel program to retain employees who are more aligned and indebted to the City Manager than the
City Commission? You really don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure this one out!

Rooster

I must also state that Lauren has had an obviously painful and hurtful issue over an employment issue encountered by her spouse. I see nothing I can say or do
that will change her mind. Slinging barbs and nasty remarks will not change this dialogue. I will no longer engage in any further conversation with her as I feel it is a total waste
of time and effort that can, and will be, spent on many much more important issues. I hope she finds peace somewhere.

Rooster

Cmh231

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2019, 06:30:37 PM »

What is the issue my husband has encountered with his former employer that you think bothers me so much? Lol! This rumor should be good.
Lauren

Cmh231

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2019, 06:42:30 PM »

Keep it up and I'll out the rest of you. It's easy to call me names anonymously and talk crap about a rumor you heard about my husband. The moment I call people out, they never again speak about me.

The reality is, and I would know better than all of you, I begged him to retire. He wanted to stay at ropd. And why wouldn't he? He won his job back after a load of allegations were thrown at him. I personally don't think most of you are worthy dying for because of how badly you all talk about the police and have been for years, but that's my opinion. Thankfully for all of you, my husband isnt a stuck up white trash ungrateful backstabbing snob like most of you are on here and he chooses to treat everyone with respect. Even when they don't deserve it. He left that department because it was dangerous for him to stay. This police chief has been caught planting drugs on people that he has a personal problem with. Like the former fire chiefs will whites son. He uses other cops to plant drugs on people's person and sometimes property.

So you all need to check your arrogance and really think about all the crap you're talking. And now you know the truth. Keep that in mind the next time ropd gets away with shooting you or someone else in the back while they're lying on the ground face down or fleeing a half ass traffic stop.
Lauren

Cmh231

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2019, 03:33:44 PM »

I've noticed, after looking through your comments, that you have been having a problem with police retirement pensions for YEARS. What exactly do you have a problem with and why? You wanna pass judgement on me and my intentions, what about you? I'm not going by a fake name and I say what I mean. You just keep talking about the police pension and claim you have so much knowledge about it. But go by a fake name?
Lauren

The Capitalist

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2019, 05:51:13 PM »

Don't take this the wrong way but you are bat crap crazy. No matter how many times you repeat the false narrative about the circumstances behind you leaving RO with your tail between your legs, it isn't going to make it true.

Cmh231

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2019, 05:58:18 PM »

Cap,
  Unless you were a cop that was there, you have no idea what happened. I cannot believe you are so stupid to believe everything you hear in a rumor mill. And repeat it online. As if you would know better than myself or my husband. If you have something to say about it, man up and come right out and say it, otherwise shut up about something you know nothing about. When I find out who you are, you can bet your ass I'll be combing through your life and posting my criticisms. Goes for anyone else who thinks it's funny to run their mouth about a legitimately good cop who fought and won his job back. You're all fair game if you wanna go there.
Lauren

MalcoveMagnesia

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2019, 03:40:05 AM »

Pamela Lindell is running for commissioner.  Judging from her Facebook page (at https://www.facebook.com/Pamela-A-Lindell-for-Commissioner-284278078963270 ) she'll be aligned with Randy & Kim, so I'm thinking she's pro-taxpayer and full of common sense. 

BuzzBuzz

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2019, 06:53:00 PM »

Who's running the bobbleheads right now?  DuBuc.  I was amazed at the plan chance for 5th Avenue.

The owners couldn't be there.

DuBuc roundly declared this didn't matter, and why should they be bothered with attending a second publix hearing, anyway.

What they wanted was outdoor music and/or a DJ.   Who could possibly be bothered? 

If somebody was they could call the police.  The Chief was called up to tell us that the standard permission decreed the cops can then turn the racket down.  Needless to say the owner wasn't there to promise to adhere to standard procedure.

Folks, this is a precedent.  Do any other bars on the street want to compete?  Just don't show up, because commissioners will carry your water for you.

Ps  two public comments deserve attention: a joint Commission/DDA meeting where that they (property owners on the DDA) want loosened up in regulations and maybe make the PUD they new criterion with zoning changes.  Why follow ordinances when a simple PUD can avoid all that trouble.

RORooster

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2019, 11:53:26 PM »

Who's running the bobbleheads right now?  DuBuc.  I was amazed at the plan chance for 5th Avenue.

The owners couldn't be there.

DuBuc roundly declared this didn't matter, and why should they be bothered with attending a second publix hearing, anyway.

What they wanted was outdoor music and/or a DJ.   Who could possibly be bothered? 

If somebody was they could call the police.  The Chief was called up to tell us that the standard permission decreed the cops can then turn the racket down.  Needless to say the owner wasn't there to promise to adhere to standard procedure.

Folks, this is a precedent.  Do any other bars on the street want to compete?  Just don't show up, because commissioners will carry your water for you.

Ps  two public comments deserve attention: a joint Commission/DDA meeting where that they (property owners on the DDA) want loosened up in regulations and maybe make the PUD they new criterion with zoning changes.  Why follow ordinances when a simple PUD can avoid all that trouble.

Forum,

Is there any question in the entire city where $Dubac$ stops in Royal Oak? If you can't stop him let him flaunt it!!! Pivot points alive and well!
The city control is slipping through your fingers.
I told you there would be a lot of red faces!

The saddest part...This is only the beginning...suck it up!

Rooster